Wapato Lake Campground
***WAPATO LAKE CAMPGROUND IS OPEN FOR CAMPING! TO BOOK A RESERVATION, PLEASE EMAIL WLC@MANSONPARKS.COM.***
Enjoy a camping trip near beautiful Wapato Lake in Manson. Tent and RV sites available.
153 E. Wapato Lake Rd., Manson WA 98831
2 Miles North of Lake Chelan off of Wapato Lake Rd.
*April-September: 509-687-6037/ email@example.com
*October-March: 509-687-9635/ firstname.lastname@example.org
*The office is open for phone calls M-F, 9am to 4pm, during the regular camping season. If you call after 4pm on a Friday, your call will not be returned until the following week.*
- Showers ($0.25 for 2-3 minutes)
- Swimming beach for guests only
- Boat launch (free, no overnight camping)
- Parking stalls
- Gazebo at boat launch
- On-site host
- 4 people, 1 vehicle, and 1 sleeping apparatus (RV/camper/tent) per site
- Pets welcome. Leash required and owners must clean up after pets.
- $25 per night for tent sites
- $30 per night for 30 amp RV sites (with water). Includes picnic table & fire pit.
- $35 per night for 50 amp RV sites (with water). Includes picnic table.
- $115 per night for group site (2 RV sites, 1 with 30 amp power, 1 with 50 amp, plus 2 tent sites)
- $5 non-refundable administration fee per site
- Holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum stay. (**No alcohol permitted on Memorial weekend.**)
- 2 night minimum on weekends
- Opens April 15 and closes September 30
- Fees include applicable sales and lodging taxes