Wapato Lake Campground
Guests must notify Manson Parks of cancellations at least 10 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. The full amount, less $25.00USD, will be refunded via the original payment method within 2 business days. No refunds will be issued with less than 10 days’ notice.
In the event of a cancellation within the approved cancellation period, a refund (less $25.00USD) will be issued via the original payment method.
TO REACH US
- October 1-April 14 : 509-687-9635 // email@example.com
- April 15-September 30: 509-687-6037 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy a camping trip near beautiful Wapato Lake in Manson. This quaint campground offers economical sites which can accommodate up to 4 people. Due to the small size of the campground, only tents are permitted in tent sites, and only RV’s are permitted in RV sites. RV accommodations offer water and power hookups, but no sewer hookups at this time.
153 E. Wapato Lake Rd., Manson WA 98831
2 Miles North of Lake Chelan off of Wapato Lake Rd.
- Showers ($0.25 for 2-3 minutes)
- Swimming beach for guests only
- Boat launch (free, no overnight camping)
- Parking stalls
- Gazebo at boat launch
- On-site host
- 4 people, 1 vehicle, and 1 sleeping apparatus (RV/camper/tent) per site
- Pets welcome. Leash required and owners must clean up after pets.
- $28 per night for tent sites.
- $33 per night for 30 amp RV sites (with water). Includes picnic table & fire pit.
- $38 per night for 50 amp RV sites (with water). Includes picnic table.
- $127 per night for group site (2 RV sites, 1 with 30 amp power, 1 with 50 amp, plus 2 tent sites).
- $5 non-refundable administration fee per site.
- Holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum stay. (**No alcohol permitted on Memorial weekend.**)
- 2 night minimum on weekends.
- Opens April 15 and closes September 30.
- Applicable sales and lodging taxes are no longer included and will be added to your total.