Old Mill Park
YOU MAY PURCHASE YOUR DAILY LAUNCH PERMIT OR ANNUAL LAUNCH PERMIT AT THE PAY STATION. FOR ANNUAL PERMITS, PLACE YOUR RECEIPT ON YOUR DASH UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO OBTAIN YOUR TRAILER STICKER. NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS FOR LOST OR DAMAGED RECEIPTS. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT IN A SAFE PLACE WHEN NOT IN USE.
Just east of downtown Manson, this 20-acre recreation facility offers a large parking lot for vehicles and boat trailers and a marine pump-out station. Enjoy an afternoon picnic and scenic views on Lake Chelan at the day-use area.
- No charge to park a single vehicle in the Day Use area or overflow parking. $12 fee to park a single vehicle in the Launch lot.
- $12 fee to park your tow vehicle and trailer, and to use the launch.
- $75 annual pass fee ($50 at the Park office or Reed’s Marine, if your Driver’s License has a Manson address.) An annual pass is required if you wish to leave a detached trailer at the lot for any length of time. The maximum allowable time per stay is 7 consecutive days with the annual pass.
- $40 annual vehicle parking pass, available at the park office only.
- Free marine sewage pump-out station. Currently CLOSED for the winter.