Manson Bay Marina
For reservations, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 509-687-9635.
32-slip marina with water and electricity available. A floating breakwater makes an excellent wave barrier for moored boats. Walk from your boat to downtown Manson in just a few steps to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, post office, and Manson Bay Park.
- Three day use boat docks (Free. No overnight moorage; $100 fine per night.)
- 32-slip marina, reservations required
- High-season rate (3rd Saturday in April – Sept 30th; 14-day maximum stay): $18 per night for non-power slips – or – $24 per night for slips with water and electricity
- Low-season rate (October 1st – 3rd Friday in April; no maximum stay during this time): $10 per night (no water hookups available)
- Marine sewage pump-out station for public use (free) — OUT OF ORDER
- $5 non-refundable administration fee per slip plus applicable WA State taxes
2023 RESERVATIONS – Our marina reservation process is currently under review. Please check back for an update and instructions for making your 2023 reservations.