Manson Bay Marina
Reservations for 2024 open up at 12:00am on January 1. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at (509) 687 – 9635. In your email or voicemail you will need to include your name, address, length of boat, registration number, slip preferences (give several just in case your first choice is already taken), dates, and the best way to contact you. If you do not provide all your information, you will be skipped and we will move onto the next person. When we return to the office after the New Years break, we will begin processing requests in the order they were received.
32-slip marina with water and electricity available. A floating breakwater makes an excellent wave barrier for moored boats. Walk from your boat to downtown Manson in just a few steps to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, post office, and Manson Bay Park.
- Three day use boat docks (Free. No overnight moorage; $100 fine per night.)
- 32-slip marina, reservations required
- High-season rate (3rd Saturday in April – Sept 30th; 14-day maximum stay): $20 per night for non-power slips – or – $26 per night for slips with water and electricity
- Low-season rate (October 1st – 3rd Friday in April; no maximum stay during this time): $11 per night (no water hookups available)
- Marine sewage pump-out station for public use. Currently CLOSED for winter.
- $5 non-refundable administration fee per slip plus applicable WA State taxes
When mooring, please use the Spring Line method to protect both your boat and the dock.