Manson Bay Marina
2023 RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN. For reservations, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 509-687-9635. When sending in your reservation requests please include your arrival and departure date, your name, phone number, address, length of boat, and your boat registration #.
32-slip marina with water and electricity available. A floating breakwater makes an excellent wave barrier for moored boats. Walk from your boat to downtown Manson in just a few steps to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, post office, and Manson Bay Park.
- Three day use boat docks (Free. No overnight moorage; $100 fine per night.)
- 32-slip marina, reservations required
- High-season rate (3rd Saturday in April – Sept 30th; 14-day maximum stay): $20 per night for non-power slips – or – $26 per night for slips with water and electricity
- Low-season rate (October 1st – 3rd Friday in April; no maximum stay during this time): $11 per night (no water hookups available)
- Marine sewage pump-out station for public use. Currently CLOSED for winter.
- $5 non-refundable administration fee per slip plus applicable WA State taxes
When mooring, please use the Spring Line method to protect both your boat and the dock.
86 Pedoi Street, Manson, 98831